Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Latinos Taste Test Each Other's Holiday Dishes

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Latinos Taste Test Each Other's Holiday Dishes!


Sofrito Lovers,

I love the holidays!  Summer is cool and all, but I wish it were November or December where we can start breaking out the pasteles, coquito, and pernil!  All the food I've mentioned are Puerto Rican "holiday foods", but not all Latinos will know what I'm talking about.  

Being a diverse grouping of people, our holiday foods vary!  That's why I love the video posted below from the YouTube Channel BuzzfeedVideos, which asks Latinos to taste each others holiday foods.

Check out the amazing food from Latin America!  This video has made me so curious that I'm planning on searching out these treats during holiday time!  Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment