Monday, January 2, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Meat Lovers Get Pranked With Plant Burgers!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Meat Lovers Get Pranked With Plant Burgers!


Sofrito Lovers,

A true carnivore knows whether they're being fed delicious well seasoned cooked meat or some crazy Frankenstein plant based fake meat substitute. When I saw the BuzzFeedVideo posted below, I swore up and down that I could never be fooled, until I was.

Coincidence is funny!  After watching this video the other day, I was given an opportunity to taste a new delicious burger, that I loved, and found out it was also completely plant based.  Damn those sneaky vegetarian/vegan food scientists!  It was meaty, savory, hearty and delicious!  I couldn't believe it was some weird plant protein and wheat flour thing.  I hate to admit it but they got me good!

Check out the video below and see how these other carnivores faired in their taste tests.  Laugh and have fun!  Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment