Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 5 OUTRAGEOUS Milkshake Recipes!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

5 OUTRAGEOUS Milkshake Recipes! 


Sofrito Lovers,

Do you love milkshakes?  Because, I do!  It's getting hotter and I beat the heat with ice cream and milkshake therapy!  On one of my many searches through YouTube, I discovered the Domestic Geek channel and her incredible "5 Outrageous Milkshake Recipe" tutorial and I became an instant fan!

I love this channel!  The host, Sarah Lynne, is a bit overly perky, but I tolerate her annoying cheerfulness because her tutorials are fun, easy to follow, and really smart.

The post below is pure milkshake brilliance!  If you love 'shakes like I do, then these super easy and delicious recipes are for you.  Go taste for yourself, I know I am!  ¡Buen provecho!

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment