Monday, April 23, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Homemade Butter Chicken!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

Homemade Butter Chicken!



Sofrito Lovers,

Sunday night is this Top Chef's time to shine!  As you know, I am the King of Sunday night dinners and not to sound too immodest, I crushed it last night! See the photo above, that's homemade Butter chicken and it was wonderful!  

Butter Chicken is a popular Indian dish and it's a breeze to make in a crockpot. I found the recipe on one of my favorite YouTube Channels OnePotChef and despite needed a little more chili powder, it was a delicious success.  Once again, I got the David Baida (BearBear) seal of approval!  What better accolades could I ask for?

Check out the video below and make yourself a crockpot full of deliciousness! Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!






No comments:

Post a Comment