Monday, May 20, 2019

4 High-Fiber Vegetarian Meals • Tasty

A Spoonful of Sofrito:  A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

4 High-Fiber Vegetarian Meals • Tasty


Sofrito Lovers,

Do you need more veggies and fiber in your life?  I think we all do! Check out the Tasty DIY video below for some recipes to help you incorporate more vegetables and fiber into your diet!

The recipes for the Chickpea salad and Curried Potatoes are amazing!  I admit that I did cheat and added bacon to the Chickpea salad and some chicken to the Curried potatoes.  I'm not vegetarian and I thought some meat would liven up the recipes, which it did!  

Don't give me that disapproving face!  Don't stifle my creativity!  You cook how you want and I will do the same!

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment