Monday, October 14, 2019

Food Wishes Lasagna!


Food Wishes Lasagna!


Sofrito Lovers,

This weekend, I finally conquered my fear of the oven and of complicated recipes! I took on, what I deemed, the fearsome task of making a Lasagna!

For some of you, this may seem like everyday fare, but for me, super amateur Top Chef, it was intimidating and scary.  First, I'm deathly afraid of ovens!  I have this irrational fear that I will open a hot oven and huge fireball will consume me-I've watched too many Bugs Bunny cartoons.  

Second, when recipes have more than five or six steps I get antsy.  If I consider it too complicated or involved, I shut down and find something simpler.  This time I grinned and bore it; I hunkered down and made lasagna.

I highly recommend this awesome recipe from FoodWishes on YouTube posted below.  The lasagna was creamy, rich, and flavorful!  My BearBear David, the world's finikiest eater, loved it!  He said it was delicious, he also said he was proud of me.  I kick ass!

I'm pretty proud of myself!  Check out the recipe below and go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment