Monday, February 19, 2024

Let's try some Hamburger Soup!

 Let's try some Hamburger Soup!


Sofrito Lovers,

Hamburger Soup. Yes, you read that correctly, Hamburger soup. A soup made from ground beef (without the lettuce, pickles, or French fries) with the usual veggie medley that makes all soups great.  

At first, I was a bit skeptical, but once I prepared the dish and tasted it, I became an instant fan. The last time I enjoyed a ground beef-based soup was when I made Mexican sopa de fideos (noodle soup), and I thought nothing would come close to that, but the burger soup is a close second.

Tangy, savory, hearty, and tummy-warming good, this soup is worth the effort.  So put aside any hesitation and preconceived notions and give it a try! Watch the video below from Jo Cooks on YouTube and get to cooking!

Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!






No comments:

Post a Comment