Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Super-foods we should all be eating in 2015!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

Super-foods we should all be eating in 2015!


Sofrito Lovers,

Sometimes you have to give in to pressure and eat well (groan!).  The internet is rife with lists upon lists of "Super-foods" that we should be eating three times a week, adding to our morning coffee, or juicing for maximum nutrient absorption. I find the list below one of the most interesting compilations; it promotes eating some of my favorite foods. I know that it may be super dated since we're a few weeks away from 2016, but it's never too late to start eating awesome food!

According to Melissa Greer, author of the list for the website BestHealth, we should all be eating more Kimchi, dark chocolate, broccoli, quinoa, butter, and sprouts.  If these delicious Super-foods are essential to good health and vitality, then I must be Superman! I eat some of these on a daily basis!


Dark Chocolate is healthy!  Awesome!  Hershey's here I come!



Broccoli and all other cruciferous veggies are super healthy...and make me fart like crazy.



Any diet that promotes eating Kimchi is the one for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment