Monday, February 29, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: How to make Old Fashioned Donuts!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Old Fashioned Donuts


Sofrito Lovers,

The world as we know it is over!  I just learned how to make old fashioned donuts and I plan on gorging myself to death on homemade delicious donuts!

I know that sounds extreme, but come on!  This video tutorial is so easy to follow and the donuts look amazing!  Thank you Tasty Recipes Cooking for posting this brilliant tutorial!

I plan on making a few dozen for myself; maybe a few to sell.  Does "Krispy Bennies" sound good?  Or is it, "Donut Bennies?"  I'll let you know when I open up my donut shop...if I survive the donut onslaught I plan on frying up.

Watch it, make it, eat it and Buen provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment