Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 100+ Recipes for Amazing Paleo and Primal Vegetables

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.
 
100+ Recipes for Amazing Paleo and Primal Vegetables
 

Sofrito Lovers,

I am a loud and proud omnivore!  I love all sorts of grains, veggies, proteins, nuts, dairy, and fats!  Combining these myriad ingredients creates incredible cuisines that nourish our bodies and souls!  Now as you know, there are several different food cultures that people subscribe to.  One of the newest, yet ironically oldest, is the Paleo Diet!

This diet is based on the types of foods presumed to have been eaten by early humans, consisting chiefly of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruit, and excluding dairy or grain products and processed food.  This diet has become extremely popular among health enthusiasts, celebrities, and food activists.

I know many people that are Paleo and I deeply appreciate their generosity when it comes to recipes and beverages.  You don't have to be Paelo to enjoy, love, and prepare Paleo recipes.  I think their clever use of veggies, fruits, and proteins is amazing and truly brilliant.

Below, I've posted a great article from Ancestralize Me (Sent to me via Facebook by my friend Fernando Reals) that features 100+ recipes that everyone should try!  These entrees and side dishes will give you a renewed appreciation for veggies and their nutritional majesty!

Read, cook, and taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!

100+ Recipes for Amazing Paleo and Primal Vegetables

178175411

I frequently have clients who say they hate vegetables. Hearing this can sometimes be challenging for me as a nutritionist, since not only are vegetables an incredibly important part of a healthy diet, but there’s also dozens of ways that veggies can be prepared to make them taste amazing! And I want my clients to love vegetables as much as I do.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment