Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Dave Arnold's Cocktail Science Bible

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Dave Arnold's Cocktail Science Bible


Sofrito Lovers,

This summer I plan on becoming an awesome mixologistMy plan is to read a few amazing mixology books like, Liquid Intelligence, The Art and Science of the Perfect Cocktail and start making some refreshing beverages!

Recently, I've become intrigued by the science, art, and sheer creativity of mixology.  I think creating delicious drinks that perfectly compliment someone's meal is an amazing gift.   

My friend Rodrigo-an up and coming bartender- highly recommended Liquid Intelligence; he said it's great starter book for amateur mixologists.

Honestly, I'm looking down the barrel of a stressful summer and I think I might have to start drinking (responsibly) to help take the edge off, might as well be an amazing cocktail!





No comments:

Post a Comment