Monday, August 22, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Smothered Pork Chops

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Smothered Pork Chops: 
Cooked by Julie


Sofrito Lovers,

This weekend, I cooked a kick ass dish called, "Smothered Pork Chops" from a cooking tutorial from one of my favorite YouTube channels, Cookedbyjulie!  I love Julie's tutorials; they're fun, easy to follow, and the product is always delicious!

I got inspired and decided to add sliced mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup to the recipe; it totally jazzed up the recipe!  My Bearbear, David, loved it and not to brag, but it was delicious!

Check out the amazing tutorial below and visit Julie's YouTube channel!  Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!






No comments:

Post a Comment