Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Cheap Sushi reviews!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

Cheap Sushi reviews!


Sofrito Lovers,

The second I saw the video posted below, I knew I had to re-post it here.  Many people I know love to eat cheap sushi from 7 Eleven, Trader Joe's, and other convenient stores; that stuff just grosses me out.

Don't get me wrong-I LOVE SUSHI!  Real Sushi from a restaurant, where it was freshly prepared and seasoned to perfection.  Sushi is a delicate art form crafted by chefs that have studied the art for years.  They use the freshest and most amazing ingredients and prepare it for you right then and there!  The idea that prepackaged sushi is made in a factory and then delivered by the ton in the back of a truck is both insulting and disgusting.

I'm not being a snob, it just scares me.  Sushi can be touchy and if it's prepared improperly or insufficiently refrigerated, then you'll get really sick.  I don't think convenient stores and huge supermarket chains have the best conditions for such a delicate cuisine.  Whenever I visit these stores, I look at the sushi and get really concerned; it always looks weird or funky!

Check out the BuzzfeedVideo below and look at the facial expressions of the master chef!  It's priceless!  I wonder how bad his diarrhea was afterwards!  This time: don't taste for yourself and if you do be careful!


No comments:

Post a Comment