Monday, October 17, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Chicken and Corn Chili

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Chicken and Corn Chili


Sofrito Lovers,

As you know, I am a weekend Top Chef and last night I kicked serious dinner ass with my version of Goya's Chicken and Corn Chili!  

Folks, this chili was awesome!  I modified the recipe slightly because my finicky partner David doesn't like chickpeas, so I substituted them with pinto and black beans. He loved the chili; that plate was licked clean!

I hate to sound like a Goya shill, but the recipes on their website are pretty cool.  For a novice weekend Top Chef like me, it's a god send; the recipes are simple to follow, quick, and flavorful!  Yes, Goya pushes all their products on you, but what do you expect, it's their website! I suggest you "do you" and use whatever products you like. 

Check it out this recipe for yourself and as always: Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!


 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment