Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Pho Noodle Soup Challenge!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Pho Noodle Soup Challenge!


Sofrito Lovers,

You should all know by now that I love tasting videos, food challenges videos, and cooking tutorials with all my foodie heart and soul!  When I first saw the video posted below from Strictly Dumpling, an awesome foodie channel on YouTube, I laughed my ass and decided it needed to be posted!

Hosted by the sexy and hilarious Mike Chen, this video is an homage to both food challenges and to Pho, that incredible Vietnamese beef soup that has become an international soup sensation!  if you've never heard of Pho, then you must watch the video below.

I won't give any more away!  Watch, laugh and then go get some Pho!  Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho! 






Check out my favorite Pho place in the Bronx!


No comments:

Post a Comment