Monday, December 19, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Rice, Gandules, and Pork!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Rice, Gandules, and Pork!

My delicious Arroz con gandules con cerdo!

Sofrito Lovers,

Sunday night dinner is my jam!  Last night, I made a pretty amazing Arroz con Gandules con Cerdo (Green Pigeon Pea rice with pork) that knocked my and David's socks off!  I'm telling you, we were both left sock-less and speechless!

This yummy recipe comes from one of my favorite YouTube cooking channels, Sweets and Beyond, hosted by amazing Boricua cook Ida!  I love her channel; the tutorials are easy to follow and the meals are always delicious.

When I saw the tutorial for this recipe, I knew I had to try it for myself!  It was was a slam dunk; my bearbear David loved it!  As I've stated countless times, there's no better praise than that!  

Check out Ida's channel, Sweets and Beyond, and subscribe to her channel!  I know You'll love her channel as much as I do! Watch, cook, and taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment