Monday, December 5, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Serious Eats Gift Guide for food lovers!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Serious Eats Gift Guide for food lovers!


Sofrito Lovers,

Gift giving is one of my favorite traditions this holiday season!  Shopping, gift-wrapping, writing cards, and watching people open my gifts gives me immeasurable pleasure! That's why I keep posting Holiday gift ideas for your foodie friends!  I want to spread the love of gift giving to all my Sofrito Lovers!

Check out SeriousEats Holiday Gift Section and get inspired! Maybe that foodie in your life needs new knives, a digital food scale, or some nice sauteeing pans. Happy Shopping!  Happy Gift giving! Get him or her something nice for me!  Go shop for your foodie friend, I'm sure they'll love what you get them!

Serious Eats Holiday Gift Giving Ideas

   





No comments:

Post a Comment