Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Try Our World Snack Box!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Try Our World Snack Box!


Sofrito Lovers,

Three weeks ago, I decided to give myself an early birthday gift and subscribed to a monthly snack box series called, Try Our World. Try our World sends its subscribers a monthly package full of incredible international treats, goodies, and candies.  You can choose from several different subscription boxes of all different sizes with all types of treats.  I chose the basic $20 a month box, which contains 6-8 delectable snacks for me to enjoy!

Yesterday, I received my first box and I can't believe how delicious the treats have been!  My box came with 7 goodies and a few description cards with information on the content and how to order more.

I haven't sampled the entire box yet, but the Japanese Pineapple gummy cakes were incredible!


The South African Toffee was chewy, delicious, and decadent!


The Canadian (not so exotic, I know) maple cookies were a sweet blessing from the great White North! They were rich, moist, and tasty!


Let me be clear, I'm not a sponsored consumer or anything like that!  I'm just a customer that loves this product and thinks you will too!  Check out the website and treat yourself to a subscription, better yet, get one for a foodie friend you love for the holidays.  He or She will love it!  YOU NEED TO TASTE THIS FOR YOURSELF!  ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment