Monday, January 30, 2017

A Spoonful fo Sofrito: Mondongo/Latino Tripe Soup!

A Spoonful fo Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Mondongo/Latino Tripe Soup!


Sofrito Lovers,

Unfortunately this weekend, I wasn't able to cook!  As you all know, I'm a weekend Top Chef and my heavenly meals make my BearBear David lick his lips in joy, but this weekend I had too much going on to throw down in the kitchen.  

I was planning on making another delicious soup, but I ran out of time to shop, prepare, and make The FreakinRican's amazing Mondongo (Puerto Rican style Beef Tripe Soup) recipe.  Still, I decided to post The FreakinRican's amazing cooking tutorial so you can see how incredible this dish truly is!  

How can you go wrong with delicious tripe, carrots, sofrito, and potatoes?  It'll probably be next Sunday night's dinner special, I hope it'll be yours as well!

Check out the tutorial, then get to cooking! Go taste for yourself.  ¡Buen Provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment