Monday, April 24, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: DIY UNICORN Frappuccino!

A Spoonful of Sofrito:  A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

DIY UNICORN Frappuccino!


Sofrito Lovers,

I avoid corny food fads like the fucking plague!  Normally, I wouldn't give a hot damn about this Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino bullshit, but after tasting one of these tie-dye hipster concoctions I've got to admit they're pretty delicious!

As many of you now, I hate coffee with a passion, but this rainbow unicorn thing (Why unicorn, anyway?) is a lot more milkshake than coffee!  Honestly, it's a sour/sweet sugar bomb, but I do recommend people go out and try it or make your own!

This weekend, I came across this post from Emmymadeinjapan, one of my favorite YouTube channels, that teaches you how to make your own unicorn frapp at home.  Honestly, I'm super tempted to make one next weekend as a dessert drink for David!  I'll let you know how he likes it!

Check out the post below and go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho! 



No comments:

Post a Comment