Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Cuban Guava and Cheese Pastries!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Cuban Guava and Cheese Pastries! 

 

Sofrito Lovers,

Laugh, explore, and share!  These three virtues are the cornerstones of my perspective as a foodie!  I love to laugh, taste new foods, and share what I've learned with the masses!  That's why this blog exists; this is why I do what I do!

Check out the post below, from YouTube's  PeroLike Channel, and laugh your ass off at the PeroLike content creators tasting Cuban Guava and Cheese Pastries. After you've laughed yourself silly, get out there and try some of these amazing pastries yourself, you'll love them!  Don't forget to bring a friend; food always tastes better with  a pal!

If you're having trouble finding a good Cuban bakery, then let me suggest the following two: 

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment