Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 5 Grilled Cheese Recipes!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

5 Grilled Cheese Recipes!


Sofrito Lovers,

Another one of my cold weather go to comfort foods is the delicious, creamy, and gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich!  I'm talking about a gold brown grilled to perfection melted cheese sandwich that when paired with Lipton Soup (Sorry, tomato soup makes me gag) transports me back to childhood.  I loved it when my Mami made me grilled cheeses with soup; it was simple, fast, and delicious!

The geniuses at Tasty Videos have compiled an awesome little cooking tutorial of different types of grilled cheeses.  I love the little grilled cheese roll ups and that Bread bowl idea-not with Tomato soup though!  Check out the video below to see what I'm referencing!  Watch the video, then go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment