Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Caldo Verde - Portuguese Sausage Kale Soup

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Caldo Verde - Portuguese Sausage Kale Soup


Sofrito Lovers,

It's fucking cold!  Like super brick-ass cold and if you"re like me your eating a lot of soup.  There's nothing better than a yummy savory broth with copious amounts of veggies, meat, and grains to warm your bones and belly.

One of my favorite soups is Portuguese Caldo Verde, which is a simple sausage, kale, and potato soup! Check out the Food Wishes cooking tutorial below for a quick, fun, and delicious version of this incredible soup!  I promise you will love it...if you make some, then invite me over!  I'm cold!

Watch, then go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment