Friday, December 8, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: The Hottest Restaurants in Manhattan Right Now!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

The Hottest Restaurants in Manhattan Right Now!


Sofrito Lovers,

If you still haven't planned out your weekend, then check out the post below from Eater.com and choose a few restaurants to visit!  Foodie adventures are always fun!  I do it all the time!

Although I'm bummed out by the lack of uptown selections, I will say some of the spots they chose to highlight downtown are pretty cool. I'm a long time fan of Public Kitchen (East Village) and Sorbillo Pizza (East Village); I encourage folks to check them out!

More and more, I'm realizing that I need to create my own Uptown lists for you guys!  I'm going to start working on it this weekend!  Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!

The Hottest Restaurants in Manhattan Right Now, December 2017

These places are burning up the borough

 
by

Eater editors get asked one question more than any other: Where should I eat right now? NYC dining obsessives want to know what’s new, what’s hot, and what is going to be the next big hit in the greatest dining city on earth. So here it is, a guide to the hottest restaurants in Manhattan this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment