Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Sliders 10 Ways!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Sliders 10 Ways!


Sofrito Lovers,

The holidays are amazing and the food is always the stand out delight, but I'm pretty much over it already.  Don't get me wrong, I love the pernil, turkey, ham, and all the amazing sides, but I could use a break from all the holiday fare.

When I came across this Tasty video for sliders, I nearly back flipped!  Some simple, yet delicious sliders sound AMAZING right now!  Check out this video and salivate at the Chicken Parmesan Sliders, BBQ Chicken Sliders, and the Buffalo chicken sliders!  

I'm going to try out a few of these today!  Maybe, I'll use some leftover pernil and create my own Boricua sliders!  Score!

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen provecho!


Sliders 10 Ways-YouTube


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment