Thursday, January 4, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: El Paso Mexican Restaurant!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

El Paso Mexican Restaurant!


Sofrito Lovers,

As the rapid gusts of wind and snow brutalize New York City, I find myself thinking of Tacos.  Yes, you read correctly, I'm thinking of tacos and how yummy it would be to have a few of these incredible little Mexican treats right now.

If the weather weren't so horrific, I would go to El Paso Mexican Restaurant in El Barrio and order a plate of their delicious Tacos de Pollo Pibil and Tacos de Carnitas.

Check out a pic of this deliciousness:

  
I love their Guacamole as well:



Their Tamales Oaxaqueña are also a delicious treat:


Looking at my own pictures is torture!  Hopefully, the snow will end this afternoon and I'll be able to have some delicious tacos!  Check out El Paso's website and peruse their amazing menu!  

Don't take my word for it, go taste for yourself, you might see me there with you!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment