Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Ramen chef review instant Ramen!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Ramen chef review instant Ramen!


Sofrito Lovers,

I have a love/hate relationship with instant Ramen.  Sometimes, I can't stand those disgusting plastic covered salt bombs, but occasionally I break down and buy a few just to have around the house.  

Unfortunately, I can't always visit one my favorite Ramen restaurants when I get the craving, therefore I must rely on those heart attack causing sodium grenades to satisfy my noodle slurping needs. 

Not all instant Ramens are bad, some are even delicious-if you dress it up with some veggies, protein, and sesame oil.  A few days ago, I saw this cool video on BuzzfeedVideo, which featured a Ramen chef tasting and rating different instant Ramens.  Impressed and slightly curious, I knew I had to share with you.  He actually inspired me to try some new Ramen flavors...God help my sodium levels!

Watch it and then go taste or slurp for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!

PS: If you get to urge to enjoy some delicious ramen, then go to Tampopo Ramen in Washington Height!  I'm writing a review about it and I'm sure you'll love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment