Monday, February 12, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 25 Mac 'N' Cheese Recipes

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

25 Mac 'N' Cheese Recipes!


Sofrito Lovers,

25 Mac'n'Cheese recipes! I don't know if you can fathom the depths of this deliciousness!  Once again, 25 Mac'n'Cheese recipes! Are there any other words in the English language more beautiful? No. Never! 

When I came across this Tasty video I nearly shit my pants.  Twenty-five ways to make one of my favorite southern dishes, hell yeah!  How can any of this go wrong? It can't!

Check out the video below and then run to your kitchen!  Any recipe you make will be pure brilliance!  I'm salivating to try the Butter Chicken Mac'n' Cheese and the Ultimate recipe!  I'll let you know what I think!

Go taste for yourself!  I know I am!  ¡Buen provecho!





No comments:

Post a Comment