Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Sticky Garlic Pork Chops - Food Wishes!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot flavor to your life.

Sticky Garlic Pork Chops - Food Wishes!


Sofrito Lovers,

If Chuletas (pork chops) had a fan club I would join and run for president.  I love me some chops and nothing pleases me more than to find a new way to prepare these beauties!  

On one of my usual searches through the culinary school called YouTube, I discovered this incredible recipe, on FoodWishes, for Sticky Garlic Pork Chops.  I watched this 8 minute revelation and was instantly hooked.  I'm definitely going to try to cook this recipe; it looks so delicious! I'll let you know how it turns out.  If you try it as well, then share and let me know it turned out!

Watch, cook, and taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment