Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Signs You're Eating Pre-Made Food At A Restaurant!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Signs You're Eating Pre-Made Food At A Restaurant!


 Sofrito Lovers,

As you should all know, I hate fast food and chain restaurants.  It's not because I'm bougie or a snob, it's just because I like homemade delicious food.  When I go out to eat I want to eat food that was freshly prepared and made with a certain degree of artistry and care!  

Fast food and most chain restaurant serve you reheated pre-cooked frozen food that has been chemically treated with preservatives and all sorts of other carcinogens!

I want an amazing dining experience with food that's been made with pride, respect for the ingredients, and the intention of making the customer happy.  Let's be real, you never get that at McDonald's or AppleBees

Check out the video posted below from Mashed and learn the tell tale signs that you're food isn't fresh!  Watch, learn, and then go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen provecho!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment