Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Is Detroit-Style Pepperoni Pizza Better Than A New York Slice?

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Is Detroit-Style Pepperoni Pizza Better Than A New York Slice?


Sofrito Lovers,

Oh shit, there's a new contender in the New York-Chicago-L.A. style "Who's Pizza is better?" beef!  It seems Detroit (MoTown/Motor City) is throwing their hat into the fray with their Detroit-style Pepperoni Pizza.

I've never tasted a Detroit-style Pepperoni Pizza, but now I'm SUPER CURIOUS! I've never been to Detroit, but the heavenly photo above has inspired me to make the trip.  Look at all that 'roni!  Day-um!  That looks good!

Check out the post below from FOOD INSIDER and get inspired, as well!  I'm checking to see if JetBlue has any flights to Detroit, maybe, we can go together!

I'm definitely interested in Tasting for myself!  ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment