Monday, February 4, 2019

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Hearty No-Lettuce Salads!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Hearty No-Lettuce Salads!


Sofrito Lovers,

I hate lettuce!  Okay, so hate is a strong word to use for everyone's favorite leafy green, but I'm not a big fan of it at all.  I tolerate it, I don't enjoy it.  

Whether Iceberg, Boston Bibb, or Romaine, I prefer most of my salads without lettuce, which I know sounds strange since lettuce is an essential salad ingredient.  Okay, I will admit that I do like Radicchio, Nappa, and Treviso, I'm not a complete lettuce bigot!

Check out the Tasty video below for some delicious Hearty Lettuce Free Salads! I can't wait to prepare that yummy roasted cauliflower salad and that chickpea salad as well.

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment