Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Tasting Mexican Treats


Tasting Mexican Treats


 Sofrito Lovers,

I finally got around to producing my long-ago-promised Mexican candy and treats Tasting Video/Mukbang!  I omitted the candy part because a few weeks ago I had some and those chili covered nightmares gave me the shits!  Instead, I chose to focus on all those yummy looking Bimbo and Marinela cakes and fruit bars. 

Did I enjoy these Mexican cakes and treats?  Were these snacks up to par?  Did these cakes and confections turn my stomach?

You have to watch and see! If you're not a subscriber, then join the Sofrito Lover Familia on YouTube!  Click the subscribe tab and then click the notification bell so you'll be alerted every time I post!

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment