Thursday, September 26, 2019

Eating like Steven Sushi Mukbang!


Eating like Steven Sushi Mukbang!
 

Sofrito Lovers,

Check out my “Eat like Steven Sushi” Mukbang! It’s the first in a series of Mukbangs dedicated to my favorite mukbang channels! If you don't know who Steven Sushi is, then please check out his Eating channel on YouTube.  He's funny, sweet, and very genuine- I love how cool and cute he is!

In this series, I plan to talk to my audience about why I like his/her/they/whatever-pronoun-they-use work and how they've inspired me as a mukbanger.  I plan on at least making four more!

It’s all about love, support, inspiration, and good food!  Check out my mukbang and subscribe to Steven's channel as well!

Go taste and watch for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment