Monday, January 13, 2020

Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bake


Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bake


Sofrito Lovers,

The Weekend Top Chef is back!  Every Monday morning, I plan on sharing my delicious weekend recipes from my personal cookbook-which you call YouTube!

Check out the Tasty DIY video above and enjoy a simple and super flavorful dish!  This Chicken Fajita bake was absolutely delicious and took little to no time to prepare.  You chop, season, and bake-it was that easy!

I modified the seasoning a bit by reducing the Chili powder to half a tablespoon, because I thought it'd be too spicy with a full portion!  I added some onion powder and some Sazon Total to the mix as well.  Also, I replaced the green bell pepper slices with some David friendly veggies like zucchini, and mushrooms to make it a bit more appetizing for my BearBear!  He Loved it!

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment