Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: The Naked Fridge

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.
The Naked Fridge
Sofrito Lovers,

Food shows on YouTube are amazing!  I've started watching this new series, "The Naked Fridge", on Sub-Zero and Wolf Channel, which offers helpful hints on buying fresh food and maintaining its freshness at home.

It may seem boring or stupid to watch a show about food shopping, but it's really a useful and helpful series.  I know it's not your usual YouTube selection of prank videos, parodies, and make up tutorials, but it's just as good.

It's fascinating because the tips are logical and, most importantly, work.  For example, I went shopping for some veggies and fruits the other day and remembered what I learned from the first episode: The freshest fruit is always on the bottom of every pile.  When I got to the produce aisle, I dug around the bottom of the fruit piles and found the BEST fruit!  

Chef Garth didn't steer me wrong; I've found that all the other advice is just as good!  You'll thank me when you aren't throwing away rotten or tasteless produce!

Watch the episode posted below, test out the advice and ¡Buen provecho!


 The Naked Fridge
Published on Apr 7, 2016
Sub-Zero Chef Garth Blackburn takes a look in homeowner Jan's refrigerator, and he offers tips on how to buy fresh food and keep it fresh in this episode of The Naked Fridge.






No comments:

Post a Comment