Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Easy Christmas Sugar Cookies!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

Easy Christmas Sugar Cookies!


Sofrito Lovers,

I am a huge chicken shit!  I am totally terrified of my oven.  This is why I haven't baked anything yet!

I have this weird irrational fear that my oven will explode, kill me and David, and burn the whole apartment building down.  I have no idea where this insane fears comes from, but it is there...BUT, I am going conquer this fear by facing it head on and making Christmas Cookies.

Last week, Chowhound posted an awesome tutorial for making Easy Christmas Sugar Cookies!  I'm going to watch this video on a continuous loop, until I know the steps by hear! Then, I'm going to to walk over to that hot box of death and create the most delicious Christmas Sugar cookies ever!  

As I write this, I keep repeating to myself, "The Oven won't explode" over and over.  Watch the video posted below and make your own Christmas cookies.  I am so scared...I am so scared!  Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment