Monday, February 6, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 3 Easy Breakfasts You Can Make In A Mug

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.


3 Easy Breakfasts You Can Make In A Mug!



Sofrito Lovers,

I've got no time for Breakfast!  I know it's, allegedly, the most important meal of the day, but most mornings I don't have time to cook, prepare, or fuss over making it.  A few days ago, I discovered this post on BuzzFeedVideo and thought it was sheer genius; it's changed my life!

Usually, I wouldn't cook anything in a microwave, but these breakfast hacks are fucking awesome!  Making a one-minute microwave omelet in a cup is just too easy, cool, and delicious to scoff at.

Check out the video below and start getting creative.  I've already started experimenting and playing around with the recipes! I've created a one-minute taco omelet and a peanut butter and jam muffin cup.  Get creative and start making your own signature one-minute microwave marvels as well.

Check it out and then go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!








No comments:

Post a Comment