Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Spoonful of Sofrito: How to make Coquito...

A Spoonful of Sofrito:  A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

The Freakin Rican Restaurant: How to make Coquito with Real Coconuts


Sofrito Lovers,

Weeks ago, I was searching online for the ultimate Coquito recipe and fortuitously I came across the Freakin Rican's "how to" videos on YouTube.

Instantly, I fell in love with the fun and easy videos hosted by Derick Lopez; who along with his partner Victor Vargas are the CEOS of the Freakin Rican Restaurant.

Check out their brilliant website and make sure to support all of their endeavors!

I've posted my favorite video below; it's the "How to make Coquito with Real coconuts" video.  Watch, learn, and taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment