Friday, January 29, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: ChefsFeed App!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

ChefsFeed App!


Sofrito Lovers,

Once again, I've got an App that will make your foodie adventures through New York City extremely easy: ChefsFeed! ChefsFeed helps you find nearby restaurants, features professional cooking tips, and input from well-known and up and coming Chefs.

Recently, I fell in love with ChefsFeed the moment I downloaded it. I enjoy the amazing tutorial videos, gorgeous food photography, and easy to use search functions. 

Being a modern day foodie, I need the proper tech and apps to help me explore NYC's food culture and ChefsFeed has made that process very easy.  I highly recommend this app; it's fun, easy to use, and very informative.

Check out the App link down below and go enjoy some good food!  ¡Buen Provecho! 



No comments:

Post a Comment