Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Sofrito Magazine on Vimeo

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Sofrito Magazine on Vimeo


Sofrito Lovers,

I'm ecstatically proud to announce that my editor and friend Nelson Gonzalez Gonzalez, editor-in-chief of Sofrito Magazine, was featured on Hunter College's Center for Puerto Rican Studies Vimeo series called, "Puerto Rican Voices."

In this episode, Nelson discusses his life-long love of Latino cuisine and how that commitment to food culture inspired him to publish Sofrito Magazine.

I'm proud of Nelson and all of his accomplishments; it has been my honor to play a small part in the evolution of this fun, interesting, and beautiful work of art called Sofrito Magazine.

Nelson was one of the first people to encourage my own blogging and has featured my restaurant reviews in Sofrito Magazine since its inception.  His support has been invaluable; no one deserves this honor more than him!

Enjoy this video, subscribe to Sofrito Magazine, try those recipes, and as always, ¡Buen Provecho!




No comments:

Post a Comment