Friday, June 10, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: How to make McDonald's breakfast...healthy and good.

A Spoonful of Sofrito:  A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

How to make McDonald's breakfast...healthy and good.


Sofrito Lovers,

I hate fast food.  It's gross, an insult to food, and just lame.  The idea of eating fast food breakfasts, which are notorious for being hyper processed and chemically enhanced, churns my stomach and nauseates me! 

Recently, my friend and fellow foodie Rafaelito sent me this video from HellthyJunkfood as joke.  At first, I was appalled, but when I watched the video, I couldn't believe how cool it was.  These recipes for homemade fast food contain actual spices, vegetables, and delicious proteins.

It's about making actual food versions of that MickeyDee's garbage; I was totally impressed!  Watch the video and see for yourself!  You can make homemade versions of that trash that won't mutate your genes or give you IBS!  I'm totally down!  Watch it, cook it, and ¡Buen Provecho!





No comments:

Post a Comment