Monday, June 13, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Puerto Rican White Bean Soup!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Puerto Rican White Bean Soup!


Sofrito Lovers,

I had a rough weekend and I'm sick as a dog.  I need some sopita (soup) to soothe the achiness, clear the congestion, and warm up my bones.  In order to ensure a speedy recovery, I decided to visit Yvonne Chinea's amazing YouTube Channel, which is chock full of amazing recipes for soups, stews, and other goodies.

I've decided to make her Sopa de Habichuelas Blancas (White Bean Soup) in hopes that it'll bring back some life to this infirmed old body.  As you can see, I get really dramatic when I'm sick.

Check out this awesome recipe and ¡Buen Provecho!






No comments:

Post a Comment