Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: The Perfect Martini Recipe

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Perfect Martini Recipe 


Sofrito Lovers,

My summer foodie resolution is to drink more alcohol.  Admittedly, it sounds like the start of something that will end in rehab, but I promise that I'm starting this new hobby to expand my palate and to learn what alcoholic beverages go well with certain dishes.

Just the other day my friend Rolando encouraged me to taste a martini and I instantly fell in love.  I thought it was delicious and paired well with the smoked fish I had ordered.  As they say, "Fortune Favors the Bold", I took a chance and now I'm anxious to taste, pair, and prepare some classic drinks with my cooking.

I've become so enamored with the Martini I looked up a recipe on ChowHound and came across "The Perfect Martini Recipe."  I haven't tried it yet, but I will be this weekend!  A bold heart can lead to loving bold flavors!  Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!







No comments:

Post a Comment