Friday, July 1, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: People trying Vintage Candy

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

People trying Vintage Candy!


Sofrito Lovers,

My last visit to a candy shop brought back wonderful memories of my childhood working in my father's bodega, where I used to sample all of the old time candy my Papi used to sell.

My father had a pretty diverse, and kick-ass, array of candy treats. He sold Boston baked beans, Lemon heads, Milk Duds, Bazooka Joes, Garbage Pail Kids, Red Hots, and Gushers.  Papi had an awesome eye for candy!

Watching the video posted below, from BuzzFeedVideos on YouTube, reminded me of my childhood taste tasting all of my Papi's merchandise!  Watch, run to your closest candy shop and enjoy!  

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!




No comments:

Post a Comment