Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Go get amazing Puerto Rican food!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Today: The FreakinRican on W. 46th St. and 8th Avenue!


Sofrito Lovers,

The FreakinRican, Derick Lopez, sent me a tweet letting me know that he's going to be selling his amazing food, merchandise, and greeting the crowds at a festival on W. 46th St. and 8th Avenue TODAY!  IF YOU ARE A FAN OF GOOD PUERTO RICAN FOOD, THEN GET ON THE TRAIN ASAP AND VISIT HIS TABLE!

I've never met the FreakinRican or his band of incredible food artists, but I've watched all of his videos, cooked several of his recipes, and have thoroughly enjoyed his website, thefreakinrican!  I can't wait to stop by and give this amazing brother his props and get some amazing food!

I hope to see you there!  TODAY AT W. 46TH ST. AND 8TH AVENUE!  Go taste for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment