Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 10 Handy Food Storage Tips!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

10 Handy Food Storage Tips!


Sofrito Lovers,

Do you and your partner argue over throwing away expired food?  Because David and I do...a lot. I'm obsessed with throwing away expired the food the second it goes bad!  Maybe it's my OCD, but when I know that the bread is going bad tomorrow, I'm throwing it out the second I wake up.  

David on the other hand has no problem eating bread that's a few weeks expired.  He says its fine and that throwing it out is wasting money.  I say he's eating mold and slowly poisoning himself.  

After watching the video below, from Clean my Space, I think I've learned a few tips to keep certain foods fresh longer.  I think this should quell our quarrels and keep our home happy and peaceful, until he leaves my cutlery submerged in water all night...groan!

Check out the video below!  Go out and taste something for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment