Monday, January 16, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: One pot Spaghetti with sausage!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

One pot Spaghetti with sausage!


Sofrito Lovers,

Thank the Gods for Food Network Magazine!  Sunday morning I was racking my brains, trying to come up with a nice Sunday dinner to cook for my BearBear David.  I wanted to cook something delicious, quick, and easy to make. One quick glance through the latest edition of Food Network Magazine and I found exactly what I needed: One Pot Spaghetti with Sausage!

Quick, simple, and flavorful, this recipe was a hit with David-the finickiest eater on Earth!  Anything that involves cooking in one pot is tops with me!  I loved the recipe and I'm planning to add some of my own flair to it next time I make it.

Check out the recipe below from Food Network Magazine Online! You will love it.  Read, cook, and then taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!

One pot Spaghetti with sausage!





No comments:

Post a Comment