Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Dollar Store Pork Chop!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Dollar Store Pork Chop!


Sofrito Lovers,

Lately, I've been reading that many people are trying to save money by buying their meat at the dollar store.  God, what the hell are people thinking?  The idea of buying super cheap meat from dollar stores, where they sell notoriously sketchy food products, grosses me the fuck out. 

I'm sorry to sound judgmental, but buying shitty meat super cheap sounds like a recipe for botulism and explosive super diarrhea.  Recently, I watched a tasting video on emmymadeinjapan, one of my favorite YouTube channels, which featured Emmy tasting a Dollar Store Pork chop.  As I watched, all I could do was scream at the screen, "DON'T DO IT EMMY!  YOU'LL GET THE SOUR APPLE SPLATTERS!"

I won't give away the ending, but needless to say, I think she agrees with me that dollar store meat is not a good idea.  Watch, laugh, and go taste some good meat from your market!  ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment