Friday, March 3, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Top 10 Super Foods For Diabetics 2017!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Top 10 Super Foods For Diabetics 2017! 


Sofrito Lovers,

Where my Diabetics at?  YEAH!

I'm not doing enough to educate my fellow Diabetics, Pre-Diabetics, and others with insulin regulation issues about the good foods we need to add to our diets.  I came across this cool video on YouTube, originally posted on Scirocco ThePunisher, that features a series of super foods Diabetics should include in their meal plans.

It was really informative and cool!  I had no idea that I should include more Blueberries, walnuts, and avocado into my diet.  I feel like I've always been told to stay away from certain veggies and nuts, but now I guess science is on their side.

Check out the video below and PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ANY DIABETICS, PRE-DIABETICS, AND FOLKS WITH INSULIN REGULATIONS ISSUES! Let's end this damn disorder once and for all.

Go taste some delicious healthy food for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment